Account & Settings

George_C

New user blocked by popup

SOLVE

Hi guys!

I was invited to a HS account but I get stuck at this popup as soon as I try to login
Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 11.19.55.png

Clicking the button does nothing. Same story both in Chrome and Safari latest versions, Incognito and not. I can't use HS at all as I can't log off even. 
Update:
When I click the button, the following error is loggen in the Console:

Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 12.43.55.png
More specifically:
Csrf token is missing from the request

Appreciate any help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
George_C
Solution

SOLVE

Thank for the reply, @karstenkoehler!
Definitely not the case - a browser extension would not be able to log console errors on an event such as a button click. Especially errors with backend tokens. This was a HubSpot problem and it was solved as far as I can see. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
George_C
Solution

SOLVE

Thank for the reply, @karstenkoehler!
Definitely not the case - a browser extension would not be able to log console errors on an event such as a button click. Especially errors with backend tokens. This was a HubSpot problem and it was solved as far as I can see. Thanks again!

George_C

SOLVE

Thanks, @karstenkoehler.
No idea yet as I was invited to the account and I can't even see any subscription details - everything is blocked by the popup. Of course I contacted support, they were actually the ones who asked me to create a topic here. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @George_C,

Have you checked whether a browser extension could be the issue, disabling all and trying again?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @George_C,

Which HubSpot subscription are you on? If you're on Starter, Professional or Enterprise, you can contact HubSpot support directly (scroll down to "Contact support"). https://help.hubspot.com/

Is there a chance that some extension might be causing this behavior and these are still active in incognito/private mode? If yes, could you try after disabling them?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes