Account & Settings

KSE12
Participant

New Feature: Contact record left side bar

SOLVE

With the new contact record left side bar feature that allows for all HS viewers to see the same contct properties, im noticing that not only do the properties show up in the new section, they also appear in the "About this contact".  I don't need them to appear in both sections as this is redundant.   

Can anyone tell me how to surpress them from the "About this contact" Now that they are in the 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
DanielSanchez
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KSE12 

U can send one print or video? I couldn't understand what you need.

If you talk about the properties that show in left of contact page, is the "About this contact". U can personalize which are the properties to show in this section (About) and if need to see all properties, can click in button to this.

personal.PNG

To configure this, clique in button to see all properties of this contact, you can add or remove property in About Section.

about.PNG

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

View solution in original post

willsmith
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KSE12 ,

It looks like you have the "new" Contact left sidebar AND your original view put together here. If you want to get rid of the original view, the easiest way would be to manually delete these.

To do this, go to the Actions menu at the top of the contact record and select View All Properties.  Delete (by clicking the x) the About this Contact fields you would like to have gone from your view (or click the down arrow to hide them). Extra tip: hover over the contact fields on the right to easily get property details and/or add specific contacts to your view. 

Property_Editor.png

I hope this helps. If it does, please mark it as a solution. 

Thank you. 

Will

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
DanielSanchez
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @KSE12 

U can send one print or video? I couldn't understand what you need.

If you talk about the properties that show in left of contact page, is the "About this contact". U can personalize which are the properties to show in this section (About) and if need to see all properties, can click in button to this.

personal.PNG

To configure this, clique in button to see all properties of this contact, you can add or remove property in About Section.

about.PNG

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

KSE12
Participant

SOLVE

Sure.  Orginally we had all properties listed under "About this contact", today we used the new feture: Contact record left side bar. that forces all HS users to see the same properties.  The result is that these properties now appear in both sections as shown below.

If they are to appear in this new section I would like them to disappear from the about this contact section.

Contact Record Left side bar.png

0 Upvotes
willsmith
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @KSE12 ,

It looks like you have the "new" Contact left sidebar AND your original view put together here. If you want to get rid of the original view, the easiest way would be to manually delete these.

To do this, go to the Actions menu at the top of the contact record and select View All Properties.  Delete (by clicking the x) the About this Contact fields you would like to have gone from your view (or click the down arrow to hide them). Extra tip: hover over the contact fields on the right to easily get property details and/or add specific contacts to your view. 

Property_Editor.png

I hope this helps. If it does, please mark it as a solution. 

Thank you. 

Will

KSE12
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you.  It turned out to be a three step process.  Once I clicked on the "Actions"  view all properties, I was not able to delete "X" the property. I had to navigate to the "Set default properties and remove them from the list. Then come back to the View all properties window and then I could delete them from my "About this contact" view.

Thanks for helping me out with this.  Greatly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
DanielSanchez

SOLVE

Hi @KSE12 ,

Glad you found a solution.

Whether my answer or the @willsmith answer helped you to find the solution. Please mark the answer as a solution to assist future users who find this topic.

If both have contributed to the solution, you can mark both.

Best Regards! 🙂