Account & Settings

JVarney
Mitglied

Never Log List

lösung

I have by error added one of my team to the Never Log List, now it wont let me create or log emails in hubspot. I get the following message:

The email *********** is included in the Never Log list. This means that the email was sent to the contact, but the activity won't appear in the contact timeline.

When I go to the Never Log list in Activities this person is not listed how do I reverse this?

Thanks

2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
mbrown
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

Never Log List

lösung

Hi @JVarney 

Have you checked your personal email preferences by going to Settings > General > Email and there is a Never Log list which is just for your email?

footer

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

deepikaverma
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Partner

Never Log List

lösung

Hi @JVarney 

Please check your never-log settings in your HubSpot account. Please refer the below article of knowledge.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-emails-and-domains-to-the-never-log-list
Also please check these settings : Settings > Objects > Activities > Email Logging > Remove 

I hope it helps!
Thank you!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten
deepikaverma
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Partner

Never Log List

lösung

Hi @JVarney 

Please check your never-log settings in your HubSpot account. Please refer the below article of knowledge.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-emails-and-domains-to-the-never-log-list
Also please check these settings : Settings > Objects > Activities > Email Logging > Remove 

I hope it helps!
Thank you!

mbrown
Lösung

Never Log List

lösung

Hi @JVarney 

Have you checked your personal email preferences by going to Settings > General > Email and there is a Never Log list which is just for your email?

footer
karmstrong1
Mitglied

Never Log List

lösung

I have received a question as to whether a personal DNL list is viewable by admin or others?

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Never Log List

lösung

Hi @karmstrong1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

The Never Log Settings on this page are user-specific,  to add an Account Wide Never Log Domain/Email you can do this in activity settings.

I wanted to share this knowledge base article regarding how a personal Never Log List view works and how Admins can set up a never log list for their team.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
SNigam
Autorität

Never Log List

lösung

I agree with @mbrown I think it will solve your issue