Account & Settings

akubrin
Participant

Need to turn off Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi,

I need to temporarily turn off Hubspot on my website. I want to suspend all popups, emails, and other activity. How do I do that without deleting my account?

My site is http://speakbusinesscomm.com/.

Thanks.

Andy

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Need to turn off Hubspot

SOLVE

@akubrin,

I am not exactly sure of your situation or for how long you will have to turn off your account but I think you have a few options.

• You can start by disabling the plugin - this won't delete your account.
  • If your HubSpot tracking is hardcoded into your WordPress site, you can delete the tracking code.
  • If you need complete disconnection, you can also delete the CNAME records that point the the domain and the TXT record that authorizes HubSpot to send emails for you. These would be located in the DNS of your domain name.

Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

Need to turn off Hubspot

SOLVE

@akubrin,

I am not exactly sure of your situation or for how long you will have to turn off your account but I think you have a few options.

• You can start by disabling the plugin - this won't delete your account.
  • If your HubSpot tracking is hardcoded into your WordPress site, you can delete the tracking code.
  • If you need complete disconnection, you can also delete the CNAME records that point the the domain and the TXT record that authorizes HubSpot to send emails for you. These would be located in the DNS of your domain name.

Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer