Account & Settings

MSP1

Navigation in Hubspot

SOLVE

Hello, 

I hope I have posted this in the correct place, this is the 1st time I have used the community, so apologies if I have got this wrong.

Is it possible to hide sections of the navigation from certain users?
I want to keep my employees focus on what they should be doing.
For example, I wish to only show my sales team the 'Sales Menu' and my marketing team the 'Marketing menu'?
Also, I wish to hide the service menu from all users as we use another product for this and its creating confusion within the team.

Hopefully, this is something I have overlooked and someone can point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

1 Accepted solution
Krystina
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Navigation in Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi @MSP1 , 

There is no way to completely hide the main navigaion, but you can edit user permissions and access across the platform on a fairly granular level. 

Check out this resource for a comprehensive guide on user permissions. 

Cheers, 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JStamm
Contributor

Navigation in Hubspot

SOLVE

adding the ability to hide some options from the navigation either by permissions or by simply hiding some options for your entire organization would be great, especially as Hubspot continues to expand and grow with additional tools. To prevent the platform from becoming overwhelming and to help keep users focused on the areas where their work is, it would be great to customize the navigation. If we don't use all of the tools available, turning them off in the navigation would help our users focus on the tools that we do use.

0 Upvotes
Krystina
Solution

Navigation in Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi @MSP1 , 

There is no way to completely hide the main navigaion, but you can edit user permissions and access across the platform on a fairly granular level. 

Check out this resource for a comprehensive guide on user permissions. 

Cheers, 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »
0 Upvotes