Account & Settings

WSkworzow
メンバー

My review has been deleted

解決

Hi,

My review has been deleted and I would like to know the exact reason for this deletion.

I mean, which rules does my review violate exactly?

Thanks in advance.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
BrockFleming
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Sure happy to clarify here. The Solutions Directory is a place for clients to assess a partner's ability to deliver a particular product or service.  Your review does not reference a product or service that you paid for rather it appears to be about an employee/employer dispute. If you feel this is incorrect please feel to reach out to me at bfleming@hubspot.com so we can talk through steps on how to get this resolved.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
BrockFleming
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Sure happy to clarify here. The Solutions Directory is a place for clients to assess a partner's ability to deliver a particular product or service.  Your review does not reference a product or service that you paid for rather it appears to be about an employee/employer dispute. If you feel this is incorrect please feel to reach out to me at bfleming@hubspot.com so we can talk through steps on how to get this resolved.

BrockFleming
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi Wadim! This review violates the guideline that states, "Please keep your reviews constructive and relevant to the product and service you actually used". Because the content of the review did not match this criterion it was removed. A full list of the review guidelines can be found here. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

0 いいね!
WSkworzow
メンバー

解決

I believe, my review was constructive and relevant.

It would be great if you could specify what is exactly wrong with the review.

Thanks in advance.

0 いいね!