My incoming emails are not logged into CRM - configuration is ok

Highlighted
New Contributor

Registered contacts in Hubspot are sending me emails not logged into the crm. Even when i forward the email xxxxxxx@forward.hubspot.com the contact or the email is not logged.
Of course i have synced all the imap email and configurations.
It worked for 2 days only

Then I have installed Microsof Outlook and installed all the extensions and everything is properly flagged.. No way to make it working...
How can Hubspot think that some company turn from free user to business user if the basic function of a CRM are missing ?

I have spent 3 weeks migrating my contacts from another crm and now I cant use it..

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @madevitalia

A few clarifying questions: 

1. Is your inbox connected via IMAP or Outlook at the moment? 

2. Are you sending your emails from within the CRM or from your inbox (and using the extension to have them log in HubSpot)? 

3. When you say that emails coming from contacts are not being logged in the CRM, are these emails responses to emails that were sent from either your connected inbox (and logged) or from within HubSpot? Only email responses from previously logged emails will be logged. 

If you can send along more information about how you are sending these emails, how your inbox is connected, and any other relevent information, it will help us troubleshoot this matter further. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

1. Is your inbox connected via IMAP or Outlook at the moment? 

Imap, and also Outlook

2. Are you sending your emails from within the CRM or from your inbox (and using the extension to have them log in HubSpot)? 

The issue is that I do see in hubspot the emails I am receiving from my contacts and that I can find in my outlook or any other email client. I have forwarded them to my hubspot account and not received any of them.

Anyway I am not using the email client to send emails, usually, only directly from hubspot.

3. When you say that emails coming from contacts are not being logged in the CRM, are these emails responses to emails that were sent from either your connected inbox (and logged) or from within HubSpot? Only email responses from previously logged emails will be logged. 

This clarify some part of the issue, thank you . But why I do not receive the email I am forwarding to my hubspot account (copied form the settings) ?

Can i set up an automatic forward to my hubspot xxxxxxxx@forward.hubspot.com ? To log all the emails into hubspot 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @madevitalia

It sounds like the root issue is that your forward address is not working. Can you confirm that the email inbox you're forwarding from is associated with a user in the portal? 

If this is the case, screenshots would be helpful (showing emails you're trying to forward that are not showing up in your portal). Screenshots of the email with the forward address in your sent folder and of the associated contact where the email should be would be great! 

Thanks, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes