Account & Settings

DLester0
Mitglied

My emails are going to other employees

Hi, We recently started using Hubspot Sales CRM.  We use Office 365.  We integrated the 2.  I just learned today that my employees are receiving all my emails via hubspot.  I have changed the settings for them to only receive communication that are owned by them, but they are still getting my emails that they should not necessarily be seeing.  Any suggestions to stop this?

Thank you

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
jolle
Trendsetter/-in | Partner
Trendsetter/-in | Partner

Hey @DLester0, thanks for reaching out!

Can you tell us a bit more about the types of emails that your employees are receiving? Are they marketing emails that you're sending to contact lists, or are they internal HubSpot notifications?

If they're notification emails that aren't relevant for the employee, they can update their personal notification preferences. Here is the official HubSpot Knowledge Base article on doing so.

Otherwise, happy to help you troubleshoot once you share some additional details! Thanks!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
DLester0
Mitglied

Hi, my employees seem to be receiving all emails that i send and receive.  I am sending them via outlook.  I turned off the email tracking and they continue to get my emails.

0 Upvotes