Account & Settings

NadiaBezhnar

My corporate account was hacked

Dear Community,

I'm looking for your advice on the following. My corporate account was hacked by the former employee, who had been granted Super Admin rights to do the necessary set up (I remained a SuperAdmin at that point as well). But later on (before he was fired), he limited my access completely so I could see only my personal contacts. Neither I could access the clients' database that we pulled into the Hubspot, nor do any operations with a corporate account and my profile. My colleagues removed their emails in "connected email" sections to stop his tracking their accounts.  But now they cannot access any contacts that they pulled in a system.

Could you please assist, how can I restore our corporate database.

I very much appreciate your help and advice.

Best regards,

Nadia

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
doneill
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @NadiaBezhnar.

If you have a paid subscription could you please submit a support ticket and give them these details so that the support team can bring this to our security team. 

You can call in directly or you can log a callback request and we will call you within 5 minutes.

Heres how to place a callback or you call the number on this page!

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @NadiaBezhnar 

I'm so sorry to hear this, I'll follow up with you on a private message to request extra information about your account. 

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !