Account & Settings

JacobsR
Membre

Multiple Account Creation

Résolue

Hello!

I'm working on a project that requires multiple separate accounts. I have 4/5 accounts created and hit a work stoppage with an error stating "You can't create a new account right now. There have been too many requests to create an account from your network or email address. Please try again in an hour. If this issue continues, please contact support."

It has been roughly 3 hours since I originally got this message. I've tried logging out and back, closing down the browser, clearing cookies, etc, but not luck. How can I get past this error so I can complete this project?

Thanks!

JacobsR_0-1622212936602.png

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @JacobsR,

If these are all free portals, not paid, then you'll probably have to wait it out (since HubSpot probably has this safety mechanism in place for free portals specifically).

Alternatively, you could reach out to a co-worker to create the fifth portal and invite you as a superadmin.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @JacobsR,

If these are all free portals, not paid, then you'll probably have to wait it out (since HubSpot probably has this safety mechanism in place for free portals specifically).

Alternatively, you could reach out to a co-worker to create the fifth portal and invite you as a superadmin.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.