Account & Settings

GFoulds

Missing List Functionality under Contacts

SOLVE

Hi

I can't see the 'list' functionality under the Contact tab or 'Email' under the sales tab. Is there an update I need to apply?

Thanks

Gayle

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GFoulds,

It looks like the admin of this portal has not granted you list / email permissions. You would have to reach out to an admin of your portal, likely the person who sent you a user account invite: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/edit-user-permissions

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GFoulds,

Could you specify what you're referring to when you say contacts tab and sales tab? Where exactly in the tool are you, could you share screenshots?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

GFoulds

SOLVE

Hi

One of the Free Tools under Marketing is list segmentation and EMail marketing. To access these tools I should be able to hover over the 'Contacts' dropdown and see 'lists'. Equally I should be able to see 'EMail' Under the 'Marketing' tab. The screenshots below are from a different account where these are visible.

GFoulds_0-1648719248229.png

GFoulds_1-1648719264658.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GFoulds,

It looks like the admin of this portal has not granted you list / email permissions. You would have to reach out to an admin of your portal, likely the person who sent you a user account invite: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/edit-user-permissions

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

GFoulds

SOLVE

Ok thanks, I'll try that route.

Thank you.

0 Upvotes