Account & Settings

jonathan456
Membro

Microsoft Teams chat comes across as email

resolver

Hello, I've connected HubSpot to Microsoft Teams as well as my email.  Since doing this, every communicaiton under the chat side of Teams comes into HubSpot Conversations as a brand new conversation pushing actual emails and chats further down the inbox.  

Is there a way to stop chat messages from coming into conversations or for them to be grouped together so they're not cluttering my inbox?

Thanks!  

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @jonathan456,

Did you connect your inbox to the conversations tool as a shared inbox? If so, it is the expected behavior for all emails to come into HubSpot.

If this is not what you are looking to accomplish, I would recommend connecting your inbox as an individual inbox.

Thank you,
Jenny

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @jonathan456,

Did you connect your inbox to the conversations tool as a shared inbox? If so, it is the expected behavior for all emails to come into HubSpot.

If this is not what you are looking to accomplish, I would recommend connecting your inbox as an individual inbox.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
jonathan456
Membro

resolver

I think that did it!  Thank you so much - I knew it was going to be somethig easy but couldnt put my finger on the solution. 

Thanks! 

0 Avaliação positiva