Account & Settings

daneagles124007

Merging Hubspot User Account into Team Account

SOLVE

Hello,

One of my sales team members created their own independent hubspot account and have their own unique hub ID. We want to find a way to merge their Hub ID into mine (The administrator Hub ID) so that all of the sales team members are linked in under the same Hub ID.

Please advise how I can do so.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @daneagles124007, good question. There is not a way to merge two seperate portals, but you can easily get your portal set up with your new user. 

First, you'll want to add your employee as a new user in your team portal

Then, you can export the employee's contact, company, and deal database from the individual portal

And finally you can re-import this information into your team portal. 

I would also recommend deleting the individual portal after this process to prevent confusion when logging in. 

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

There is an app called the HubSpot to HubSpot Portal Migrator that is available in the HubSpot App Marketplace.  This data migration tool automates to process of migrating data from one HubSpot portal to another.  The app uses HubSpot APIs to automatically migrate CRM data from one HubSpot portal to another HubSpot portal.

This automated app is ready to migrate your data with no field mapping required. There is no need to manually create properties. The HubSpot to HubSpot Migrator automatically takes care of everything required for moving your HubSpot data from one portal to another. This application migrates the following HubSpot data from one HubSpot portal into another:

• Contacts

• Companies

• Contact Lists

• Company Properties

• Contact Properties

• Custom Properties for all Objects

• Deals

• Deal Pipelines

• Engagements (Meetings, Tasks, Notes, Calls, Emails)

• Owners

• Line Items/Products

• Tickets

• Files/Attachments

• CRM Associations between all records

The HubSpot to HubSpot Migrator is designed to update the data in the destination portal. This eliminates duplicate contacts and minimizes duplicate data. Use the Migrator to:
- Move data from an existing HubSpot portal to a new one
- Combines two existing portals into one
- Consolidate multiple portals
- Migrate data into a developer portal for testing purposes

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @johnelmer hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @daneagles124007, good question. There is not a way to merge two seperate portals, but you can easily get your portal set up with your new user. 

First, you'll want to add your employee as a new user in your team portal

Then, you can export the employee's contact, company, and deal database from the individual portal

And finally you can re-import this information into your team portal. 

I would also recommend deleting the individual portal after this process to prevent confusion when logging in. 

I hope this helps!

0 Upvotes
AdamLindquist

SOLVE

If the account we need to move over to another team is deleted, what will happen to the schedule meeting link from the account if it has been emailed to various contacts? The account we accidentally made separately from the team's is already integrated with the email system and calendar. 

If deleted, will any events scheduled for the account be removed as well? 

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Thanks @nicolebrenner!

... @daneagles124007 there are a lot of knowledge articles linked above, so I can appreicate it's a lot to take in but I"d reccommend reading each of the readings from the Knowledge Base so they can guide you through the process step by step. 

0 Upvotes