Account & Settings

MJeffries3

Meetings settings - max # bookings/day

SOLVE

Is there a way to set a maximum # of meeting bookings per day using the scheduling pages feature? I see buffers, time slots, increments, # of days ahead, but not say, "I want no more than 4 meetings per day" 

1 Accepted solution
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @MJeffries3, this is a really good thought! 

As far as I know, a maximum number of HubSpot Meetings scheduled per day sadly isn't an option. However, you could:

1. Use the buffers you mentioned to set a window between meetings
  2. Use the minimum notice time setting to avoid last-minute meetings (if that's an issue for you)
  3. Monitor your calendar and manually block off time when you no longer want any meetings booked. HubSpot will allows contacts to schedule meetings only during times when you're available, so you're free to block off time once you notice your calendar filling up 
  4. You can also configure your availability window and get specific about times when you regularly won't be available
  5. If you're dealing with a meetings being booked by unqualified prospects, you could add required form fields to better qualify them ahead of the call. If someone seems like they won't be a fit, you can let them know and cancel the meeting
  6. In that same vein, you could add a custom property to the booking form that asks for the meeting reason. If it's something you could handle through email, you could do so (that could even be automated through a workflow). This may be a stretch, but I wanted to include it just in case it's relevant!

Feel free to submit this idea to the HubSpot Ideas forum as well!

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JRein
Participant

SOLVE

For any support team it would also be important to set a max per customer/email address. This prevents a customer from monopolizing your support teams call availability. 

0 Upvotes
jolle
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @MJeffries3, this is a really good thought! 

As far as I know, a maximum number of HubSpot Meetings scheduled per day sadly isn't an option. However, you could:

1. Use the buffers you mentioned to set a window between meetings
  2. Use the minimum notice time setting to avoid last-minute meetings (if that's an issue for you)
  3. Monitor your calendar and manually block off time when you no longer want any meetings booked. HubSpot will allows contacts to schedule meetings only during times when you're available, so you're free to block off time once you notice your calendar filling up 
  4. You can also configure your availability window and get specific about times when you regularly won't be available
  5. If you're dealing with a meetings being booked by unqualified prospects, you could add required form fields to better qualify them ahead of the call. If someone seems like they won't be a fit, you can let them know and cancel the meeting
  6. In that same vein, you could add a custom property to the booking form that asks for the meeting reason. If it's something you could handle through email, you could do so (that could even be automated through a workflow). This may be a stretch, but I wanted to include it just in case it's relevant!

Feel free to submit this idea to the HubSpot Ideas forum as well!

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature