Account & Settings

CSansone
メンバー

Meetings and Calendar Feature

I want to limit the amount of client sessions/meetings I can have in a day. Currently I have to go into my calendar and block my time out once my minimum is met. I cannot always catch it and have had too many in a day. For example, I want people to have the ability to book a 90 minute Prayerssage (prophetic prayer and relaxation massage) between the hours of 2 and 8pm, however I can only do two sessions per day. The buffer time in the scheduling/availability feature does not allow for this. So to simplify, I just want a way to limit how many meetings can occur in a day. Can someone help me with this?

0 いいね!
1件の返信
natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Meetings and Calendar Feature

Hi @CSansone ,

Thank you for your post!

I have been digging into your question, and currently it's not possible to limit the number of meetings that can be scheduled in a day with the HubSpot native feature. However, you're cetainly not the only one who wants this to be possible and I have found that other users raised this request in the Ideas Forum here .

Although the status of this idea right now is "not currently planned", I'd recommend you to upvote the idea and leave your use-cases with as much detail as possible. Upvoting here will alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot.

I hope this helps!