Account & Settings

AvonKuhn
Participant

Meeting - different account

SOLVE

Hi Community,

we changed our emails a few weeks ago and some still use their old emails for a while - just as background information.

Our Commercial Director has a meeting page on our website. Oddly enough the 'You booked a meeting with:NAME" comes from his old email address but the actual calendar invitation comes from his new email address. He had a couple of no-shows for demos today, which hasn't happen before. We thought that this could be a problem.

Thanks,

Anna

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AvonKuhn,

Has he disconnected and then reconnected his calendar and email? If not, then I'd suggest doing this as a first step.

Also, has he changed his HubSpot email address? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how-do-i-change-the-email-address-of-a-user

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AvonKuhn,

Has he disconnected and then reconnected his calendar and email? If not, then I'd suggest doing this as a first step.

Also, has he changed his HubSpot email address? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how-do-i-change-the-email-address-of-a-user

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AvonKuhn
Participant

SOLVE

Let me try that. Another question, if I want to create a new meeting link and ignore the previous ones, how do I know which owner is linked to the right email address. I have two owners with the exact same name and amending the contact record temporarily doesn't seem to change anything to the owner options. Thanks, Anna

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AvonKuhn,

From the meeting link settings, you can't. By default, the meeting tool is pulling in the connected calendar and connected personal email. That's why, if things are acting up, users should disconnect and reconnect their personal email and calendar – also making sure that the email address they use to log in is update to date, see above.

Updating a contact record does not affect the meeting to at all. There is no link between a contact record and a user. In that sense, a contact reocrd is not a user record.

Does that answer your question?

Karsten Köhler