Account & Settings

LHarvey

Meeting URL created a random name

SOLVE

Hi, 

I have tried to create a meetings url on my friends account, however, it has created the URL with my name automatically and I now cannot change it or delete it.

How can I get this changed as now my friend cannot use this function a the link as my name at the end of the automatically generated URL?

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LHarvey,

Meeting links cannot be edited in the free CRM unfortunately, that's a limitation that can only be lifted by upgrading to the paid products.

However, each user in a HubSpot portal can create their own meeting link. Each meeting link is associated with the user's calendar. If your friend needs a meeting link, they can link their calendar and create it.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LHarvey,

Meeting links cannot be edited in the free CRM unfortunately, that's a limitation that can only be lifted by upgrading to the paid products.

However, each user in a HubSpot portal can create their own meeting link. Each meeting link is associated with the user's calendar. If your friend needs a meeting link, they can link their calendar and create it.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.