Account & Settings

marcy730
Contributor

Meeting Links and Scheduling

SOLVE

With meetings, if we have someone leave the company, and they are the main person who scheduled meetings, what happens when we have to onboard a new person to that same exact position?

EX: We have admissions calls, private tours, interviews, meet the teacher all assigned to one person.

How do we transfer those events/meetings over without having to recreate every time?? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @marcy730, thanks for asking!

As far as I know, you aren't able to reassign an event booked through HubSpot Meetings since it is tied to the HubSpot user's calendar. You are not the only user asking for the ability to change HubSpot Meetings owners  — I encourage you to upvote these ideas and share your use case!

Those events would also still be on the HubSpot user's connected calendar. If you want to move the meetings and calendar events to another user, you would need to manually resubmit the HubSpot Meetings link on behalf of each contact (in incognito mode of course). You'd then need to cancel the existing events so that the contact is using the most updated version.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
jolle
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @marcy730, thanks for asking!

As far as I know, you aren't able to reassign an event booked through HubSpot Meetings since it is tied to the HubSpot user's calendar. You are not the only user asking for the ability to change HubSpot Meetings owners  — I encourage you to upvote these ideas and share your use case!

Those events would also still be on the HubSpot user's connected calendar. If you want to move the meetings and calendar events to another user, you would need to manually resubmit the HubSpot Meetings link on behalf of each contact (in incognito mode of course). You'd then need to cancel the existing events so that the contact is using the most updated version.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature