Account & Settings

KKompact

Mass Download

SOLVE

Can anyone provide a step-by-step or instructions on how to download all files from my Hubspot account?  I am wanting to save all .pdfs, .jpgs, and .docx to a folder on my computer, maybe a .zip?.  I know how to open the file within the Company and use the download button for individual files, but I want to download all files in my account at one time.

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mass Download

SOLVE

Hi @KKompact,

There are a few docuemnts that discuss what can be exported and how to export from HubSpot.

1. Download your content and data

2. Export your website data

3. What data can I export from HubSpot

Different tools have different processes, so depending on what you are looking to export, the guides will be your best option.

If you get stuck anywhere, please let us know (and send along as much information and screenshots as you can) and we can assist.

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mass Download

SOLVE

Hi @KKompact,

There are a few docuemnts that discuss what can be exported and how to export from HubSpot.

1. Download your content and data

2. Export your website data

3. What data can I export from HubSpot

Different tools have different processes, so depending on what you are looking to export, the guides will be your best option.

If you get stuck anywhere, please let us know (and send along as much information and screenshots as you can) and we can assist.

Thank you,

Jenny