Account & Settings

KClark90
Membro

METING FEATURE: HOW DO I ADD TIMES OUTSIDE 9 TO 5 BUSINESS HOURS?

Creating a meeting page. I cant find how to set available times outside of working hours. The latest I can set start time and end time  is 4:45pm. I need to be able to set events from 6-8 but cant find out how. Help please!

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
christopher-RVO
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante

@KClark90  You can adjust this by going to your meeting link and doing the following: 

Edit meeting link>Scheduling tab>Schedule>Availability window: extend this to 8pm

Screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 6.24.55 PM.png

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

R_A10
Participante

Hi Chris, 

Is there a way to add available time slots during 'off-hours' of the user, as well as 'weekends' slots too? 
I tried the same exact suggestion that you gave above but for some reason, it looks like it is limited to extend for a few hours only.
Our use case is that one of our execs want to open slots during US hours (he is based in AU) so obviously, the time slots would really be during his off hours. In addition, he also want to open some slots during weekends. 
Having a look at the KB for this, it looks like it is tied up to the user's time zone. 
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/create-and-edit-scheduling-pages#:~:text=Time%20zone%3A%....

Have you tried any possible work around for this by any chance? Thanks in advance. 

Best,

Ryan

0 Avaliação positiva
Moh
Membro

Just figured out how to do this. In the Availablity window, you have to change the ending time first (to: field), before adjusting the start time (from: field). Poor UX design imo to prevent from creating incompatible time windows, but at least its doable. Hope this helps.