Lost Account Access

New Contributor

Hi there!

I'm working on behalf of a client who has lost contact with their previous developer and therefore lost access to their Hubspot account which was managed by that developer. The site is currently broken as the SSL certificate didn't renew on 29th December so we need to get access to resolve that as soon as possible.

Can I ask someone to get in touch with me directly to help resolve this?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @ballyhooltd,

If the client you are working with has a paid HubSpot subscription, you should connect with HubSpot Technical Support, as that will be the most direct way to resolve this issue. Please be sure to have the Hub Id of the portal you are trying to access, as well as the email address of the user who had permissions to log in.

If it was a free portal, I will need the email address of the user and the Hub Id as well.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for responding. We expect it is the free portal since they aren't paying anything directly and assume the previous developer isn't paying anything. We don't have the hub ID though as we can't log in to get to that. And it would have been the email address for one of the previous developers that had access. We don't know exactly what that email address would have been, I could confirm the domain if that helps?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @ballyhooltd,

If you can share the domain, that would be a great starting point. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find next steps.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Thanks again for your help on this.

I'd prefer not to share any details publicly, would you be able to provide me with an email address to discuss this privately?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @ballyhooltd,

You can direct message me by clicking on my username, and then selecting "send message" 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes