Account & Settings

cgarner
Participant

Lost Access to Google Account to Login

SOLVE

Hi All,

I used to work for a company that used Gmail for its email.  I would use that Google Email to log into Hubspot for CRM.  I recently left that company and they deactivated that Google account.  Now, I can't log into HubSpot.   I still have access to the CRM data from my phone, because I was never logged out.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Craig 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cgarner ,

If you are the only user in that account means you were the super-admin and everything there. You will need someone from HubSpot to create a user for you with a different email ad. Check out this article here. There is a form at the end. Fill up that and someone from HS will connect with you. Maybe then you can tell your issue and he can help you out.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
cgarner
Participant

SOLVE

Yes, i'm the only user on the account.  Any idea how to conact a superadmin?  I'll also check out your knowledgebase link.  Thank  you again! 

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cgarner ,

If you are the only user in that account means you were the super-admin and everything there. You will need someone from HubSpot to create a user for you with a different email ad. Check out this article here. There is a form at the end. Fill up that and someone from HS will connect with you. Maybe then you can tell your issue and he can help you out.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @cgarner, are you the only user of that account? If not only a superadmin will be able to add another user to a HubSpot account. I would also like to share this knowledge base here with more information in troubleshooting how to log in to your account.

I hope this helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !