Account & Settings

GreySkull
Participant

Locked out of account by a previous director, how do I get access restored?

SOLVE
I understand that we are on a free plan, but I have no other way of resolving this issue.
A previous director of our business, who is no longer with our business, has demoted me to a user, and has effectively locked me out of the account.  She won't reinstate it.   There is no chance that she will reinstate me.  I was the one that orignally set the account up, and also the one who has been left with the business. As previously mentioned, she is no longer with the business.
Can we either:
a. restore myself as a super admin
b. free up the savica.com.au domain so that I can build another database?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GreySkull ,
Check this article here, fill up the form given at the end of it. HubSpot team will contact you.
If issue still not tresolved, I will advise you to tag the community managers here and ask for help.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GreySkull ,
Check this article here, fill up the form given at the end of it. HubSpot team will contact you.
If issue still not tresolved, I will advise you to tag the community managers here and ask for help.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

GreySkull
Participant

SOLVE
Thank you so much. I have filled out the form and are awaiting a response.
If this doesn't work, how would I tag community managers?
0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Let's wait for a day @GreySkull . If nobody approach you, then tag @/jennysowyrda @/sharonlicari. They are community managers. (remove the slash sighn) May be able to help you.