Linked In Lead Gen Ads - Form Submission Notifications

JohnS63
Contributor

Hello, 

Hello, does anyone know if there's a way to send Hubspot's default form submission notifications to particular email addresses when someone fills out a Linked In lead gen form (submitted through Linked In directly). I would like to have it send the details straight to our sales team and other specified email addresses. 

I know it can be done within Hubspot Ads area but what about in cases where companies do not have that subscription? 

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @JohnS63,

If the form is associated with LinkedIn, there is no way to associate a HubSpot form notification with the form submission. HubSpot's form notification emails are available for HubSpot Forms. 

Depending on the settings within the form, and whether you use the conversations tool, you could consider having the emails (if possible through linkedin) sent to the shared inbox, and then having the sales team pick up the information from there. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
JohnS63
Contributor

Hi Jenny, 

Thanks for your response. In the end I created a workaround via a workflow which used the enrollment trigger of recent conversion 'starts with any of LinkedIn Lead Generation Ad'. This was set to trigger a custom automated email which I created to go to the internal team. 

Thanks,

Raj7k

Thank you, John. Your query has also helped me to solve my problem of LinkedIn lead gen notification. Earlier, I was using Zapier but they have some issues with LinkedIn and Email integration. 

0 Upvotes