Account & Settings

jhsbaker
Membro

Link tracking - set up email or mobile alert

resolver

Hello community,

I'm using sequences for email outreach for our B2B SaaS company.

I want to set up my account so that if a user clicks on one of the links in the emails (use cases and demo videos) that I get an automated email or a pop-up alert on my mobile.  The intention is that within a few hours of someone clicking on the link I follow up with a phone call.

Currently I can only get it to show up in my activity feed, so I will only know about the click when I physically check my feed.

Can someone help me with setting this up?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @jhsbaker,

A contact-based workflow to accomplish this could look like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1632805261246.png

The link in the email body will direct you straight to the record of the contact, simply replace YOUR_PORTAL_ID with your own HubSpot portal ID.

Also, make sure to enable re-enrollment for "Recent sales email clicked date is known" (under "Contact enrollment trigger", second tab).

(There isn't any straight-forward way of including the name/context/link of the sales email, unfortunately.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @jhsbaker,

A contact-based workflow to accomplish this could look like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1632805261246.png

The link in the email body will direct you straight to the record of the contact, simply replace YOUR_PORTAL_ID with your own HubSpot portal ID.

Also, make sure to enable re-enrollment for "Recent sales email clicked date is known" (under "Contact enrollment trigger", second tab).

(There isn't any straight-forward way of including the name/context/link of the sales email, unfortunately.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.