Account & Settings

Clara1
Teilnehmer/-in

Link own company and employees with account

lösung

Is there a posibility to link one's own company and the employees associated with it to the account? The internal employees also all have Hubspot accounts and should not be seen by Hubspot as external customers. Can you define your own employees somewhere so that they are not seen as customers? Also our company should not be seen as one of the customers company.

Thanks for your support!

Clara

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @Clara1

I tend to move the company and all employees to lifecycle stage = other to prevent them from being included in email campaigns, workflows and certain reports. 

If you have lifecycle stage sync turned on then employees with the same email domain as the company/account record should move to other automatically. If not, you can create a workflow to do it for you - if you have accces to them. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
gelflex-cc
Autorität

lösung

@Clara1

@Phil_Vallender provided a great answer.  I am curious about one thing. Why do you want to add and connect all your employees? The emails sent to one another will not log. I do not believe you need to add them to mention them with the "@" for them to receive internal messages on a contact or company.

Thanks.

Chris

Clara1
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

@Phil_VallenderI moved all employees to other and will try it like that. I think this should work. Thank you for your help!

@gelflex-ccthe problem is, that hubspot creats a new customer automatically if I'm sending emails which I want to log. For example I'm writing a customer so I want hubspot to log it, but I also send this email to an other colleague (in cc) because he is involved to the project. Even if this colleague is not added to hubspot as a customer, hubspot creates a new one and logs the belonging emails.

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Autorität

lösung

@Clara1 There is another thread about not logging emails. You can perform this through your settings. Then technically you can send an email to a client and not log it to an employee. 

so to settings; sales; log emails in crm - never log and add there

settings.png

Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @Clara1

I tend to move the company and all employees to lifecycle stage = other to prevent them from being included in email campaigns, workflows and certain reports. 

If you have lifecycle stage sync turned on then employees with the same email domain as the company/account record should move to other automatically. If not, you can create a workflow to do it for you - if you have accces to them. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency