Account & Settings

IBosnovic

Issues with login

Hello, 

I have a problem with login into my account. I used to use Hubspot at work (on the Edge browser) without any problems but when I was trying to log in at home from my laptop, I was prompted to enter the verification code which was sent to me by email. This was working quite OK until a certain time a week ago when the code was of no help (I have asked several times for a new code with no success to get logged in). 
I switched to Chrome and it helped...
But yesterday this little trick didn't help (I cleared the caches and browser history too) but I couldn't get logged into my account from home either from Edge or Chrome...
Today I set up a 2FA (just in case) but in the afternoon I couldn't get logged in even from work (my usual place to use Hubspot) and have to switch to Chrome... (which helped for now)
I follow all the tips and tricks (clearing the browser, caches etc.) but the problem is just getting worse... I am really afraid I will not be able to get logged in to my account at all.

What should I do to be able to log into my account from 2 different places seamlessly?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Issues with login

Hi @IBosnovic,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to ask some clarifying questions regarding this issue:

Can you tell me what happens if you open the app.hubspot.com page in a private browsing window? This article from Microsoft explains how to use private browsing mode in Edge. 

Can you also please make sure that you're using the latest version of Edge? Can you also verify that you have disabled any active extensions? Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
IBosnovic

Issues with login

Hi Kirsten,

thank you for your support.

In case I open the Hubspot in the private browsing window I get the same result after trying to log in – I’m prompted to enter a code sent by sms but after I do so, the access is rejected…
Anyway, I have succeeded to log in after updating the Edge and turning off all the extensions (even the ones which are not related to the ad blocking etc.) so I believe I’m safe for the next 30 days (as I use 2fa and chosen to be remembered on this computer).

I also somehow succeeded to log in at home after a few attempts (my browser was up to date).

I’ll see what will be like after 30 days or so when I’ll be prompted to log in again… (I just suppose there is a 30 days login free period after being remembered on this computer).

best regards,
Ivan

0 Upvotes