Account & Settings

BamaBoy
Mitglied

Is it possible to manually schedule the scan for duplicate contacts/companies?

lösung

I'm doing some clean up for a client. I went thru and cleaned up the first 2k records within the contacts/companies. 

Their account is suppose to check for duplicates again on 2/6 for contacts and 2/13 for companies. 

Is it possible to have the scan done sooner?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
jolle
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Partner

lösung

Hey @BamaBoy, thanks for reaching out! This is a really good question.

As far as I know, the "next scan date" you see from HubSpot is the earliest that your CRM will be reviewed again. Looking at the Knowledge Base article from HubSpot, they're a little vague:

"HubSpot displays up to 2,000 of the most likely duplicates. Every few weeks, HubSpot will automatically recalculate these results. You can view when the next calculation will occur under the Manage duplicate [records] title."

I'm not sure if this is something that may be accomplishable sooner with Operations Hub (here is more info on their data quality command center), so some other Community members may be able to provide additional clarity there!

Otherwise, there is some manual spreadsheet work you can do here (i.e., identifying identical names, phone numbers). Depending on the volume of the database, it may be worth giving everything a deeper scrub and identifying where all of these duplicates are coming from.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
jolle
Lösung

lösung

Hey @BamaBoy, thanks for reaching out! This is a really good question.

As far as I know, the "next scan date" you see from HubSpot is the earliest that your CRM will be reviewed again. Looking at the Knowledge Base article from HubSpot, they're a little vague:

"HubSpot displays up to 2,000 of the most likely duplicates. Every few weeks, HubSpot will automatically recalculate these results. You can view when the next calculation will occur under the Manage duplicate [records] title."

I'm not sure if this is something that may be accomplishable sooner with Operations Hub (here is more info on their data quality command center), so some other Community members may be able to provide additional clarity there!

Otherwise, there is some manual spreadsheet work you can do here (i.e., identifying identical names, phone numbers). Depending on the volume of the database, it may be worth giving everything a deeper scrub and identifying where all of these duplicates are coming from.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
0 Upvotes