Account & Settings

DavidAston

Is it possible to manage three separate companies on one Hubspot?

We are three separate businesses with a shared web-site and brand. We are considering moving to Hubspot. The proposed approach will be to continue with a shared site, but then channel requests to each location (via a sub page). Important to note that each company has their own email address and infrastructure, which is different per location/geography. 

I am keen to understand how this will work end to end, and if Hubspot can support each company, with their own funnel, shielded pipeline, reports and CRM process, etc. We will have separate teams per location and shielding of data is important, as are roles and user access rights per company. I have read this thread (Solved: HubSpot Community - Multiple Companies - HubSpot Community) - where the answer seems to be a work around whereby one company can use the full web portal and the other has to use a mobile app version (clearly not a solution for us). Things may have moved on with a later release - really looking to understand how well this would work, as it is key to our decision making.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
DavidAston

Sure. In short, if we get leads via the web-site, I want them to go to the correct Business Unit. I know we can achieve this via a Business Unit specific URL. However, I want these to only go to the specific Business Unit and to have a private Canban board per location (or Business Unit). I believe this is possible by assigning specific users to a Business Unit, but I am not sure of the Hubspot functionality when it comes to Canban boards and shielding client data and leads per Business Unit. 

0 Upvotes
RCoutu
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hello @DavidAston 

So many questions arised to make sure we can help you properly. Here is a workflow we've designed to help you define your need and what HubSpot module you need (see attached file). Yesterday, I've replied to an interesting post that might also be useful to you: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Managing-contacts-with-Business-Unites-in-Enterprise/m-p/728285...

Hope this help.

RCoutu_0-1670625136713.png

Robert Coutu

HubSpot CRM Consultant Strategist and Business Analyst and RevOps

Meet me

1 438 818 9661 #004

rcoutu@auxilio.io

auxilio.io

linkedin

Read our most recent blog post

How to stop killing your sales performance?

DavidAston

Thank you for the quick response, PDF and excellent Youtube film. It answers (most) of my questions. One further question I have is regards the splitting of clients/leads by Business Unit. I believe in the film, it mentions that this is not yet possible. My thinking would be to have seperate Canban boards per entity (restrcited view by entity) for example. Am I correct in my understanding that right now this is not an option, and that leads and client data are mixed regardless of which domain/sub-domain the lead is triggered from?

0 Upvotes
RCoutu

Hello @DavidAston ,

Can you describe the use case for waht your client tries to achieve?

RCoutu_0-1670850372139.png

Robert Coutu

HubSpot CRM Consultant Strategist and Business Analyst and RevOps

Meet me

1 438 818 9661 #004

rcoutu@auxilio.io

auxilio.io

linkedin

Read our most recent blog post

How to stop killing your sales performance?

0 Upvotes