Account & Settings

rgilham
参加者

Invite email not received, require "unbounce"?

解決

We have a new starter which is not receiving the invite email.  

Going through the previous answers hasn't solved the issue, such as checking all the email settings and account set up. (The account can send and recieve OK and has no hubspot mails in any folders/spam)

I think we had a timing issue, in that the inital hubspot invite was sent just before the actual email account had completed set up, so the first one will have bounced back to hubspot.
Although the email account is now fully working, would I be right in thinking that account will now be marked as invalid and no further emails are sent to it from hubspot?

I noticed in this post:
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Account-Settings/Invitation-email-not-received-initial-email-bounce...

A request was sent to tech support to "unbounce" an address.  Could this be something we need to do?
The email address is: jorien.de.jongste@linkpizza.com
Thanks

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
AdityaBansal
解決策
メンバー | Platinum Partner
メンバー | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @rgilham

Try this:

In the HubSpot login screen, try to login with the user email address and request a new password from that screen. It should work then.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
LinkPizza
参加者

解決

Problem Solved.

We need to use "Forgot password" and got a new invite, this worked. 

Thanks Aditya.

Klaas

0 いいね!
AdityaBansal
メンバー | Platinum Partner
メンバー | Platinum Partner

解決

Great @LinkPizza @rgilham

Kindly mark my answer as solution to help others in need as well. 

Thanks

0 いいね!
rgilham
参加者

解決

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for the response.  This is not a contact but a user in our team.  The issue is, regardless of how many times we click resent invite, no invite ever arrives.  We've tested the email address and its working fine for both sending and receiving mails and there are no hubspot emails in any of the folders (inc spam).

The very first time an invite send was attempted, the email address wasn't set up correctly so that initial invite will have bounced back to Hubspot as invalid/unknown email but since fixing the email account we're not getting the invite email.  As far as I know, there is no other way of on-boarding this user without that invite so we're a bit stuck on how to get her on board.

Regards
Rob

0 いいね!
AdityaBansal
解決策
メンバー | Platinum Partner
メンバー | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @rgilham

Try this:

In the HubSpot login screen, try to login with the user email address and request a new password from that screen. It should work then.

AdityaBansal
メンバー | Platinum Partner
メンバー | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @rgilham,

May be this could help you unbounce a contact in HubSpot

1. Make sure you have an email sending domain connected to HubSpot.
  2. Confirm that the contact's email address is valid.
  3. Once you've verified that the contact's email address is valid, navigate to the contact's record.
  4. In the left panel, click Unbounce.
  5. In the dialog box, review the information about the contact's bounce. Select the I can confirm that this email address is correct checkbox, then click Unbounce this contact.

Please let me know if this was of use to you. 

Thanks,

Aditya Bansal

Grazitti Interactive

Book a meeting with me