Account & Settings

Sofia_Fedorova
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Invitation email sent in wrong language

resolver

Hi guys,

I was wondering if it already happened to anyone: the intvitation email to HubSpot sent in wrong language.

Background: my colleague has sent an invitation to a US Sales Person but he has received the invitation email in German 😳 How is it possible? He has never been logged in the platform with this email and could not change the account language. Logging as his user, I can see that his account is indeed in German..

What are the criterias for the language of the invitation emails? Aren't they in English by default?

Thank you! 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @Sofia_Fedorova,

Which language is selected under Settings > Account Defaults > User Defaults > Language?

If this is set to English and the email was sent in German despite this setting, this is probably a bug. I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot customer support via the purple in-app help widget in the bottom right corner of the app.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @Sofia_Fedorova,

Which language is selected under Settings > Account Defaults > User Defaults > Language?

If this is set to English and the email was sent in German despite this setting, this is probably a bug. I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot customer support via the purple in-app help widget in the bottom right corner of the app.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva
Sofia_Fedorova

resolver

Hi Karsten,

you're right, for some strange reason someone changed the default language to German. Already fixed!

Thank you 🙂

Sofia

0 Avaliação positiva