Account & Settings

cool_steven

Invitation email bounced, allowlisting HubSpot email addresses does not work

SOLVE

Hi guys,

There's this problem that the invitation emails for new users do not come through. Already checked spam folders of course and also already allowlisted all HubSpot email adresses (https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Account-Settings/New-user-not-receiving-welcome-email-PLEASE-READ-B...).  This also does not work. Our email provider recommends to do the following:

The IP addresses of the Hubspot mail server are on the Hostkarma blocklist: https://ipadmin.junkemailfilter.com/remove.php This at least concerns the following IP addresses:

To prevent inconvenience, our mail server immediately cancels the connection at blocklisted IP addresses. Hubspot must therefore resolve this with Hostkarma, after which the mailing will automatically work again.

I cannot solve this. Can anybody (from HubSpot support team) help me?

Regards,

Steven

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Zakiya
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @cool_steven, happy to chime in here! 

It's not uncommon for IPs within a shared network environment to sometimes be listed with blocklist providers.  HubSpot monitors IPs within our network 24/7 and requests delisting of IPs as needed.  We also require any account that causes an IP within the HubSpot network to complete mandatory remediation to help prevent listings from reoccurring. 

If you experience any bounces or other deliverability issues due to a suspected blocklisting, the best thing to do is to reach out to us here or file a ticket if you have access to HubSpot Support. We'll be able to assist from there, provide action steps and updates, as needed. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
11 Replies 11
Nynke_HM
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cool_steven ,

I would advise you to contact HubSpot support directly from your HubSpot account, via the purple Help button in the bottom-right corner. They can look into your situation and provide you with advice. Or contact your direct Customer Success manager or onboarding contact, they can probably help you too.

Hope this helps you out!

Kind regards,

Nynke

Smiley Very Happy Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
cool_steven

SOLVE

Hi Nynke,

Yes, this is what I did at first. But the guy could not help me and advised to put this question here, so that the support team could take over.

Customer Succes manager I did not try... do you know where I can find who this is?

Regards,
Steven

0 Upvotes
Nynke_HM

SOLVE

Hi @cool_steven,

Ah OK that clarifies. There should be someone that is checking in with you on a regular basis (like twice a year), that's your success manager. But maybe you could contact the POC that helped you with onboarding? 

Just to make sure you will be helped out with this, I will add in @jennysowyrda (community manager) maybe she has some other ideas.

Kind regards,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @cool_steven,

Thank you for the tag, @Nynke_HM

I have put through a request to have this issue resolved, so you should be all set now! Please let me know if you are still having issues after resending the emails.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
MalBuck

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

are you still here.  I have the same issue that I have been trying to resolve for quite some time.

I have set all the emails to Safe Sender, but need the Bounced Invite flag to be removed so I can resend the invite.

0 Upvotes
cool_steven

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

Yes thanks, this works! I got confirmation from my colleague that she got the inviation for HubSpot. Could you maybe share what finally the solution was? We might encounter this problem again with a new colleague in the future, so it would be good to precisely know what to do of it occurs again.

Regards,

Steven

0 Upvotes
Zakiya
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @cool_steven, happy to chime in here! 

It's not uncommon for IPs within a shared network environment to sometimes be listed with blocklist providers.  HubSpot monitors IPs within our network 24/7 and requests delisting of IPs as needed.  We also require any account that causes an IP within the HubSpot network to complete mandatory remediation to help prevent listings from reoccurring. 

If you experience any bounces or other deliverability issues due to a suspected blocklisting, the best thing to do is to reach out to us here or file a ticket if you have access to HubSpot Support. We'll be able to assist from there, provide action steps and updates, as needed. 

0 Upvotes
cool_steven

SOLVE

Hi @Zakiya,

One of my colleagues experiences problems again, with emails from HubSpot not coming through (she needed to confirm her email address, but is not able to do that now...). 

Her account is alinta@coolfinity.com. Could you maybe check why the HubSpot emails are being bounced? Maybe the IPs are blocklisted again?

0 Upvotes
cool_steven

SOLVE

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Do you maybe have ideas how to solve the problem described in my last post below?

Regards,

Steven

0 Upvotes
cool_steven

SOLVE

Okay, my colleague just told me it works now for some reason. She didn't do/change anything, so not sure why it works now. 

0 Upvotes
cool_steven

SOLVE

Hi Zakiya, 

Thank you for the clarification. And good to know you'll be available for future assistance, if needed.

Regards,
Steven

0 Upvotes