Account & Settings

PSA

Integration Setting Management

SOLVE

Is there somewhere that I can edit what data flows in/out of HS across integrations? Use case: I've just set up the integration with Zendesk but it appears that the only events that appear on a contact's timeline are the creation and solve events. I've change the status to open, on-hold and pending, but only when I "solve" the ticket is that info pushed/pulled into the contact timeline. I love the idea of having support context for calls, but if the only thing known is that a ticket is created, that still leaves sales folks in the dark as to the context/status of the ticket. Am I blind or does this functionality really not exist yet?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @PSA. If we're talking about an integration formally supported by HubSpot, you may have some in-app options available (or you may want to contact HubSpot Support for clarification). Go to https://app.hubspot.com/integrations-beta/[your_portal_id]/all-integrations, and change the "Supported By" picklist to "HubSpot" to see those native apps. 

Anything which isn't formally supported by HubSpot leaves you to contact the third party to find out what other options exist. 

It sounds like, since you're talking about Zendesk, you're using Zapier to connect to HubSpot. With Zapier, all of the actions you can choose is a function of the platforms you select, and cannot be customized. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @PSA. If we're talking about an integration formally supported by HubSpot, you may have some in-app options available (or you may want to contact HubSpot Support for clarification). Go to https://app.hubspot.com/integrations-beta/[your_portal_id]/all-integrations, and change the "Supported By" picklist to "HubSpot" to see those native apps. 

Anything which isn't formally supported by HubSpot leaves you to contact the third party to find out what other options exist. 

It sounds like, since you're talking about Zendesk, you're using Zapier to connect to HubSpot. With Zapier, all of the actions you can choose is a function of the platforms you select, and cannot be customized. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.