Account & Settings

qadir5000

Inbox keeps attaching to old Hubspot Sales Account

SOLVE

I have joined a new company so I new G Suite email address, but for some reason the Sales app keeps connecting to my old Hubspot account, I have tried deleting the chrome extension multiple times, deleted cache and everything yet as soon as I install the extension it connects to the old account. How can I solve this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Michae1, I apologize for the late response to your question. Here are a few steps that I would recommend in order to resolve this issue:

1. Currently, the account associated with mike@wealthsage (HUBID 1501534) has not been deactivated. I would recommend deleting this account by following the instructions in this article. You can navigate to it by selecting the account under your Accounts Dashboard
  2. Once you have deleted this account, head back to your primary account (HUBID 1838960). There, follow the instructions in this article to make sure that this is the account that is connected to your extension. 
  3. Finally, click on the following link to reset the connection between your extension and your portal: app.getsidekick.com/restart

Let me know if you continue to experience difficulties after following these steps, and I will dig into the issue further!

Best,

May

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @qadir5000,

I can actually find only one active HubSpot account associated with your email address (HUBID ending with 87). However, you are able to verify which HubSpot account your extension is connected ot in your Settings. You'll find instructions on how to verify this in this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/account/how-to-connect-hubspot-sales-with-hubspot...

Let me know if this helps; if not, please provide a little more detail on yoru situation so that I can dig into this further!

May

0 Upvotes
Michae1

SOLVE

I'm having the same problem. I disabled an old Hubspot Account (mike@wealthsage) but for some reason my gmail keeps switching over to that account for notifications.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the extension with no success. My current account is uner michael.coles@severplus.com. Below are screen shots of my current Hubspot account: 
Hubspot screen shot.PNG

and how it's pulling up in Google Chrome:

Hubspot gmail screen shot.PNG 

Thoughts on how to fix this? 

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Michae1, I apologize for the late response to your question. Here are a few steps that I would recommend in order to resolve this issue:

1. Currently, the account associated with mike@wealthsage (HUBID 1501534) has not been deactivated. I would recommend deleting this account by following the instructions in this article. You can navigate to it by selecting the account under your Accounts Dashboard
  2. Once you have deleted this account, head back to your primary account (HUBID 1838960). There, follow the instructions in this article to make sure that this is the account that is connected to your extension. 
  3. Finally, click on the following link to reset the connection between your extension and your portal: app.getsidekick.com/restart

Let me know if you continue to experience difficulties after following these steps, and I will dig into the issue further!

Best,

May

0 Upvotes