Account & Settings

AirViewSource
参加者

Inbox disappearing from channels

解決

I am trying to connect a conversations inbox to allow emails to be filtered into one place. We attempted to connect my email multiple times and the system seems to have given confirmation but upon testing the inbox automatically disconnects within seconds. Attempted multiple times with same results, any help appreciated

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
BukunmiOdetayo
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Oh! I see why. HubSpot does not support your using personal emails for a shared account as conversation inboxes.

If you want to connect that particular email to your conversation inboxes, it will mean virtually everyone that you add as a user to your hubspot can see the content of the email, which means it is no longer a personal email. As such, you should select the "Yes, this is a shared account" option.

Otherwise, you can only connect your own personal email inbox that lets you send and receive emails to and from hubspot.

The image below is for you to connect your personal email.

BukunmiOdetayo_0-1660091464530.png

But if you need to use that email for conversation inboxes, it must be a shared account.

Let me know if this helps.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
BukunmiOdetayo

解決

Hi @AirViewSource 

I cannot categorically pinpoint why you're experiencing this. But can you briefly confirm the processes you follow to connect a channel to your conversations inbox?

Alternatively, you may find this post that also contains another post helpful.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AirViewSource
参加者

解決

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 2.21.18 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 2.21.40 PM.jpg

 I click through those steps and then it kicks me back to the "general" tab and when I click "inboxes" to make it appear in my conversation view, my email isn't there.

0 いいね!
BukunmiOdetayo
解決策

解決

Oh! I see why. HubSpot does not support your using personal emails for a shared account as conversation inboxes.

If you want to connect that particular email to your conversation inboxes, it will mean virtually everyone that you add as a user to your hubspot can see the content of the email, which means it is no longer a personal email. As such, you should select the "Yes, this is a shared account" option.

Otherwise, you can only connect your own personal email inbox that lets you send and receive emails to and from hubspot.

The image below is for you to connect your personal email.

BukunmiOdetayo_0-1660091464530.png

But if you need to use that email for conversation inboxes, it must be a shared account.

Let me know if this helps.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo