Account & Settings

KirkB
Participante

Importing Questions

resolver

I am a new Free User and will gladly move to paid if I can get my data imported correctly. Each Excel row of mine contains both contact and company name.

I saw posts from 2017 and 2018 where it states you cannot import both at once?  Has this been fixed?

If not, what is the work around?

I want to import my data and have the contacts associated with the companies; seems simple enough but I see a lot of people complaining about this.

I would be grateful for any advice on a solution to get me going.

Thanks!

Kirk

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
juli
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Importing Questions

resolver

Hi @KirkB ! 

I just wanted to let you know, since last year, we have added the ability to import Contacts and Companies in the same file! No need to split them up! 

The key to having this work perfectly on the first try is to make sure you have a column for "Email" for the contacts and a column for "Company Domain"

You can find the instructions on this Knowledge Base Article in the "Import one file with multiple object types" section! 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
juli
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Importing Questions

resolver

Hi @KirkB ! 

I just wanted to let you know, since last year, we have added the ability to import Contacts and Companies in the same file! No need to split them up! 

The key to having this work perfectly on the first try is to make sure you have a column for "Email" for the contacts and a column for "Company Domain"

You can find the instructions on this Knowledge Base Article in the "Import one file with multiple object types" section! 

0 Me gusta
JanaB
Colaborador líder

Importing Questions

resolver

Hi Kirk,

if you have all the data in CSV files you can upload companies &  contacts into HubSpot one by one. And while uploading contacts you would just link contacts to companies using the info from a CSV file. You can use Import2 Wizard (HubSpot premier partner) to take care of your data. Please see this video walkthrough on “Associating Contacts with Companies while Importing into HubSpot” https://youtu.be/hmwpums3Zpw

0 Me gusta