Account & Settings

Pippolino
Participant

Import All User Information from Woocommerce

SOLVE

Hi,

my shop works with WooCommerce (Wordpress). I already installed the HubSpot All-In-One Marketing Plugin and connected it with my Hubspot account.

The import works fine. But just the name...

I also want to import the order (number, date, products, payment method etc.), address, phone number and email.

Can the plugin import this data? If yes, how?

Thank you!!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

The HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat By HubSpot plugin connects WordPress to HubSpot giving you access to HubSpot free marketing tools. It does NOT transfer all customer data to HubSpot from WordPress.

- see Install the HubSpot WordPress plugin

If you need to transfer all customer data from WordPress to HubSpot, you'll want to explore an alternative method (as originally shown), or use the HubSpot APIs.

- see Integration with HubSpot for WooCommerce by MakeWebBetter

- see Connect WooCommerce to HubSpot by Unific

- see Save new WooCommerce customers to HubSpot by Zapier

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

>>"Do I need the HubSpot All-In-One Marketing tool, if I just want to import the customer information?"

No. Not necessarily. The HubSpot All-In-One Marketing plugin keeps your WordPress site connected to HubSpot via the HubSpot tracking code.

Importing customer information either directly from .csv OR via another method can be a one-time event. Totally depends on the solution you select.

Ideally, you'll want to auto-update HubSpot from Woo on an ongoing basis. That way, you can focus on your business while HubSpot does your marketing and tracks communication with customers and leads.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Pippolino 

I will tag a few of our experts Emoticono feliz 

Hey @trevorjones71 @adamhorsman could you please share your knowledge with @Pippolino ?

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Pippolino
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

still no ideas?

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

mfjlabs-screenshot-connect-woocommerce-to-HubSpot-Google-Search-20191020.png

Source

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
Pippolino
Participant

SOLVE

Screenshot 2019-10-21 07.13.14.png

@MFrankJohnson Please re-read my issue and then reply...

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

The HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat By HubSpot plugin connects WordPress to HubSpot giving you access to HubSpot free marketing tools. It does NOT transfer all customer data to HubSpot from WordPress.

- see Install the HubSpot WordPress plugin

If you need to transfer all customer data from WordPress to HubSpot, you'll want to explore an alternative method (as originally shown), or use the HubSpot APIs.

- see Integration with HubSpot for WooCommerce by MakeWebBetter

- see Connect WooCommerce to HubSpot by Unific

- see Save new WooCommerce customers to HubSpot by Zapier

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Pippolino
Participant

SOLVE

Ok great. Thank you!

Do I need the HubSpot All-In-One Marketing tool, if I just want to import the customer information?

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

>>"Do I need the HubSpot All-In-One Marketing tool, if I just want to import the customer information?"

No. Not necessarily. The HubSpot All-In-One Marketing plugin keeps your WordPress site connected to HubSpot via the HubSpot tracking code.

Importing customer information either directly from .csv OR via another method can be a one-time event. Totally depends on the solution you select.

Ideally, you'll want to auto-update HubSpot from Woo on an ongoing basis. That way, you can focus on your business while HubSpot does your marketing and tracks communication with customers and leads.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes