Account & Settings

APadley-Hyam

Identity Verification

I have recently joined hubspot and want to upload company branding details but when I try I get this error: Your file uploader has been suspended while we carry out some additional checks. 

I was asked to verify my identity before and did so. I got an email saying it had been confirmed and shortly after another one saying it hadn't and some services would remain blocked. Can anyone help me find out why this might be the case?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Identity Verification

Hi @APadley-Hyam,

HubSpot has automated systems for detecting fraudulent activity and overall making sure that all users are following the acceptable use policy and terms of service. It's not always disclosed what's triggering these checks and you'll have to sit through them.

You can find frequently asked questions and answers here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

APadley-Hyam

Identity Verification

Thanks - if I follow all the steps, how can I get the account reviewed if I have already done so and it was rejected? I read that the decision is FINAL, which implies there is no way back from it.
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Identity Verification

Hi @APadley-Hyam,

That's correct. If you have received a final decision, you can't appeal or ask for a review. It's final.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
APadley-Hyam

Identity Verification

Is that still the case if I upgraded to a paid subscription?
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Identity Verification

Hi @APadley-Hyam,

There isn't any official documentation for this. I'd recommend reaching out to sales and confirming.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes