Account & Settings

AndyMakal

I want to delete my account and add myself added to another crm account

SOLVE

When I sign into HubSpot, I show 4 different accounts (emails), but there is no option to get rid of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers,

Andy

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

So if you want to delete one of your accounts, you will need to sign in to the account you want to delete, then follow the isntructions here.  

The next time you sign in the account will not appear on the list of accounts. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @AndyMakal  When you sign in to HubSpot, you will see all of the portals attached to that email. If you no longer want acess to a certain portal, you will need to sign in to sign in to that portal and remove yourself as a user, (easier to have an administrator do that). Once you have been deleted from a portal, you will no longer see it when you sign in. Find out more here.

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
AndyMakal

SOLVE

Thank you for the reply, Ed. However, I am the only user and admin on those accounts. So, I'm not seeing what you're referring to.

Cheers,

Andy

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

So if you want to delete one of your accounts, you will need to sign in to the account you want to delete, then follow the isntructions here.  

The next time you sign in the account will not appear on the list of accounts. 

Ed

0 Upvotes