Account & Settings

ATrobough

I've accepted an invitation but cannot access client account/dashboard

SOLVE

A client sent me an invite to access her account. I accepted the invite, and when I'm logged into Hubspot I can see her account in the drop down, but when I click on the client's company it doesn't go anywhere or take me to her dashboard. On some deadlines. Any help is appreciated. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ATrobough,

It sounds like the client didn't assign you sufficient permissions. You would have to reach out to them and request those permissions, depending on what you're missing. Here's how your client can adapt your permissions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/edit-user-permissions

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ATrobough,

It sounds like the client didn't assign you sufficient permissions. You would have to reach out to them and request those permissions, depending on what you're missing. Here's how your client can adapt your permissions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/edit-user-permissions

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ATrobough

SOLVE
Thank you for the tip. I’ve reached out to my client.
0 Upvotes