Account & Settings

erentokgoz

I still can not login :(

Hi,

I am sending the same post for the second time, since nobody found a solution for my problem below, for 2 months 😞 (and I also submitted 2 forms from the help center too)

I can not login to my account and my ex partner does not edit my mail adress, so please please find a solution.. becuade all our customer list was in hubspot and I can not reach any of them now....

The issue is as below:

I can not log in to my account Hi Everyone, I did not use hubspot for some time, and during this time my mail adress has changed. My old mail was and it was the address that I used for membership in hubspot too. My now I use - since the name of my compnay has changed-and I dont even own that old domian name (otoparkmuzik.com) any more. so no way to check my mails.. But since it says, 'we sent a code to your mail for security reasons, enter the code to login' I can not enter my ex mail and so I can not enter my account.. There is another user too in my hubspot account - my expartner- we don't talk to him any more, styill I treid to reach him adn asked to add another user with my new mail adress, he daid no he will not. What will I do in that case?? I can not login to my account.. where I have all the client deatils etc... If hubspot could have sent that code to my mobile for example, it could be a great solution - instead oıf my mail adress- Thank you very much in advance! I hope I can login to my account like before, soon 😞 Eren

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @erentokgoz 

HubSpot accounts are based on companies, so if your email belonged to your old company and your ex-partner owns that company, there is nothing HubSpot can do to grant you access to that portal.

All you can do is create a new HubSpot account for your new company and move forward with creating new contacts based on any information you have.

HubSpot accounts don't belong to the person, so while you had access previously, if you aren't the owner of the account there isn't anything that can be done. I'm sorry for the bad news.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

erentokgoz

Hi Jennifer,

no I own the company. Only the name of the company has changed from otopark muzik to sosyal muzik, so the domain names for our business / mail addresses also changed. So otoparkmuzik.com domain does not belong to neither him or me any more. The current domain name (and the company name) is now sosyalmuzik.com.tr and the he quitted from our bussiness and company. (You can find both the company ownership doc and the brand ownership docs from here, that belongs to me: shorturl.at/bkmqU)

That's why all these customers are Sosyal Muzik's customers..

So if you can please only edit my mail adress as eren@sosyalmuzik.com.tr that will fix the problem... My ex mail was eren@otoparkmuzik.com

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

Hi @erentokgoz , I apologize for any misunderstanding, I do not work for HubSpot and I don't have the ability to modify the account for you.

Based on the additional information, I'm really not sure what is possible and think that maybe @kvlschaefer can help get you pointed in the right direction.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
erentokgoz

Kristin@kvonloesecke will you able to help me please?

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @erentokgoz,

Thanks for reaching out!

I apologize, but we are not able to change email addresses due to security reasons 😞 If you're not the account owner, I'm not sure it would be possible to grant you access. 

My recommendation would be to continue partnering with the Support Team on this as they have access to internal troubleshooting tools and are equipped to handle sensitive customer data such as emails and account information. 

I would recommend explaining your situation fully and seeing if it's possible to get you access to this account. 

Thank you,

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
erentokgoz

I already did :(( this became so complicated :((

ok I will try again for the 4th or 5th time

0 Upvotes
erentokgoz

sorry jennifer, got it.. yes I need someone to update my mail address only 😞

0 Upvotes