Account & Settings

JeroenPuper
Participant

I sent myself a message, now I can't open it and I am stuck with an everlasting notification.

SOLVE

I have no idea where to post this, sorry if this is entirely misplaced.

So, when I was just starting to work with Hubspot I was testing things out and I noticed that I could send myself a DM in the community. Starving for attention I thought it would be fun to send something to myself. 
Which worked, but after the dopamine ran out I noticed that I couldn't open the message. But my inbox clearly sees it as a new message.

It is not a big deal but I, and probably others too, just have to click the red circle on my inbox to make it go away, but it never goes away!

Am I the first where this happened too or just the first to complain about it?
Love to hear your thoughts

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

I sent myself a message, now I can't open it and I am stuck with an everlasting notification.

SOLVE

Hey @JeroenPuper 

Thank you for flagging this. 

Could you please advise if you are still having this issue? Have you tried to click on the subject of the message to verify if the status change?

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @JeroenPuper 

Thank you for flagging this. 

Could you please advise if you are still having this issue? Have you tried to click on the subject of the message to verify if the status change?

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
JeroenPuper
Participant

SOLVE

I don't know if I just never clicked on the text itself or that Hubspot implemented the function in the meantime. Eitherway, I can open the message and delete it. So it is fixed.

So sorry for this.

Thanks!