Can you re-activate account 5308727

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I need to reactivate my account

SOLVE

Hi @noah,

Your account was deactivated due to an extended period of inactivity and has been removed from HubSpot's records. If you would like to start using HubSpot again, you can create a new free account here.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @andreasoteldo 

Please follow the instructions here: Account Deactivation

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
ian_fay

SOLVE

Hello,

I need my account reactivated.  Over the last year, business has been slow and I haven't been actively logging into my HubSpot account.  Since your main tagline is that it's FREE FOREVER, I assumed that there wouldn't be some new rule that by not logging into Hubspots website you have the possibility to get your data purged.  I had HUbspot connectivity to my website and had been using the BCC feature for every business email I sent.  Now that business is picking up, I tried to login to my HubSpot account. It looks as if it's been deactivated. I imported 15 years of CRM data into HubSpot. Please don't tell me that you just threw away all my precious information.

The account email is ianfay@lookout.productions

0 Upvotes
andreasoteldo

SOLVE

Hi Phil,

The only reason I need that account reactivated is to change the email so I can use it in this account. 

My problem is that andrea.soteldo@medularis.com is in that deactivated account and I want to used with this andrea.soteldo@clickfono.com account.

But it keeps saying that the email is been used by another (deactivated) account.

Is there any way I can dissasociate that email so I can use it here?

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @andreasoteldo,

If you would like the account reactivated for any reason, the best option will be to fill out the form @Phil_Vallender provided. 

In regards to your email address, you can add email addresses to multiple portals, so you should be able to add the email address to your portal without issue. If you are experiencing this roadblock across browsers and after clearing your cache and cookies, please let me know. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
andreasoteldo

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

I did clear my cache and cookies. I also tried in Safari instead of Chrome and Firefox.

I can't use andrea.soteldo@medularis.com as my primary email because it says it's been used by another (deactivated) account.

Regards

0 Upvotes