Account & Settings

Sneha_Sampath
Participante

I have multiple accounts and need to delete the unused ones - how can I do this?

resolver

I am a hubspot user for the past year and have been using the free tool.

I have created the hubspot using my corporate email ID - however, I have been assigned 4 accounts under Hubspot. Only one ID of the four is functional and is used. Please suggest how do I get rid of the other accounts?

Regards,

Sneha

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
roisinkirby
Solución
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

I have multiple accounts and need to delete the unused ones - how can I do this?

resolver

Hey @Sneha_Sampath 

Depending on your HubSpot product and subscription level, the process for cancelling your account may be slightly different. Click the link below for your current product and subscription for cancellation instructions: 

Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise

Marketing Starter

Sales Professional

CRM/Sales Free only

Marketing Free only

Trial

Partner

Developer

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
roisinkirby
Solución

resolver

Hey @Sneha_Sampath 

Depending on your HubSpot product and subscription level, the process for cancelling your account may be slightly different. Click the link below for your current product and subscription for cancellation instructions: 

Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise

Marketing Starter

Sales Professional

CRM/Sales Free only

Marketing Free only

Trial

Partner

Developer

Sneha_Sampath
Participante

resolver

Thank you @roisinkirby - This was really helpful and a quick remedy to my 3 month old issue!

Easy to understand! Thanks a bunch!

roisinkirby

resolver

giphy.gif

0 Me gusta