Account & Settings

AndreaKay

I have a generic website and can't figure out where to paste the code. Help!

SOLVE

I have a Weebly website. I can't seem to figure out how to get the code to inserted correctly into my website. I've tried many of the instructions, and it still seems to be wrong. 

The section above "body" on all my pages where the articles talk about me pasting it doesn't seem to exist. I called my iPage provider, and they told me they don't support javascript, but then again, they didn't seem to be sure of what I was talking about. 

Because I'm on the free plan, I'm supposed to utilize the community. I am trying to launch my new signature coaching program; my target date was today. 

Can anyone help me?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AndreaKay

I'm not familiar with the Weebly platform but this is from a Quora response from the Weebly founder to a similar question:

If want to include custom Javascript in the <head> section or right before the </body> tag, click on...

Hopefully this is some help.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
jleblanc

SOLVE

Hi Andrea, I am having the same problem with finding where to insert the code for a 3rd party so it goes just above the </body> tag.

Did you find a solution for this? If so, would you mind sharing it?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @jleblanc,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Have you reached out to your website provider to see if they can assist? 

The more informaiton, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

0 Upvotes
kenneilneil

SOLVE

were you able to solve this problem ?? 

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @AndreaKay

I'm not familiar with the Weebly platform but this is from a Quora response from the Weebly founder to a similar question:

If want to include custom Javascript in the <head> section or right before the </body> tag, click on...

Hopefully this is some help.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency