Account & Settings

mkersgard
Membro

I have 2 HubSpot accounts, what happens if I delete one of them?

resolver

My Account has 2 profiles, one for sales and the other for marketing

I am very new to this, so I would not be surprised if I accidentally created 2 accounts.

So...

Is if safe to delete one?  

AND How do I add clients to this?

I am confident the forms can be an upsell, immediately for 2 of my clients

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
roisinkirby
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hey @mkersgard I noticed you had posted this question as a comment on one of our Best Practice posts, I moved it to our Account & Settings support board to make sure you go the answer you needed 🙂

If you have two HubSpot accounts, with two separate HUB IDs (you'll find this number in the top right of your HubSpot account) they will not be integrated with one another. Meaning that a) deleting one will not affect the other but also b) they do not share contact databases, so leads that fill out forms will not be managed from your Sales/CRm account. 

Therefore I would reccommend deleting the account that is of least importance to you (follow these instructions). Before doing this you can export contact/company details following these steps.

You can then create a new account on top of your existing one, by going to your avatar, clicking settings, then Products & Add-Ons and from here create a secondary marketing or sales account that works off the same contacts database. 

In regards to your second question, can you confrim what you mean by 'addning clients'. Do you want to add clients as users or add them as contact records?

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
roisinkirby
Solução

resolver

Hey @mkersgard I noticed you had posted this question as a comment on one of our Best Practice posts, I moved it to our Account & Settings support board to make sure you go the answer you needed 🙂

If you have two HubSpot accounts, with two separate HUB IDs (you'll find this number in the top right of your HubSpot account) they will not be integrated with one another. Meaning that a) deleting one will not affect the other but also b) they do not share contact databases, so leads that fill out forms will not be managed from your Sales/CRm account. 

Therefore I would reccommend deleting the account that is of least importance to you (follow these instructions). Before doing this you can export contact/company details following these steps.

You can then create a new account on top of your existing one, by going to your avatar, clicking settings, then Products & Add-Ons and from here create a secondary marketing or sales account that works off the same contacts database. 

In regards to your second question, can you confrim what you mean by 'addning clients'. Do you want to add clients as users or add them as contact records?

0 Avaliação positiva