Account & Settings

erentokgoz

I can not log in to my account

Hi Everyone,

I did not use hubspot for some time, and during this time my mail adress has changed. My old mail was and it was the address that I used for membership in hubspot too. My now I use  - since the name of my compnay has changed-and I dont even own that old domian name (otoparkmuzik.com) any more. so no way to check my mails..

But since it says, 'we sent a code to your mail for security reasons, enter the code to login' I can not enter my ex mail and so I can not enter my account..

There is another user too in my hubspot account - my expartner- we don't talk to him any more, styill I treid to reach him adn asked to add another user with my new mail adress, he daid no he will not.

What will I do in that case?? I can not login to my account.. where I have all the client deatils etc...

If hubspot could have sent that code to my mobile for example, it could be a great solution - instead oıf my mail adress-

Thank you very much in advance!

I hope I can login to my account like before, soon 😞

Eren

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @erentokgoz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about your login troubles, this does sound tricky indeed. 

A member of our Technical Support Team will be able to assist you with this matter 🙂

Can I ask you to please fill out this form here? I would recommend including all of these details in the form or linking to this community post so the team can get full context on this login issue.

Once the form is submitted, a member of the HubSpot Support Team will reach out to you 🙂 

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
erentokgoz

Hi Kristen,

Hope you are well!

Unfotunatley my problem still waits for a solution 😞

Best,

Eren

0 Upvotes
erentokgoz

Thank yolu Kristen, I will open up another help request then..