Account & Settings

JinghangHU
メンバー

Hubspot login page stuck at 'checking browser'

解決

JinghangHU_0-1622535908303.png

I can't login hubspot in Chorme using my mac. The Safari is fine. My Chrome is the newest version and I have tried clear all time cache for many times. The page still stucks at 'checking browser' and keeps redirecting. Can anyone help me with this issue?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Crystal_Hopper
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

I found another thread of people having this issue that was not resolved: 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Account-Settings/Hubspot-for-Windows-stuck-quot-checking-your-brows...

Did you contact support and get any advice from them? I would suspect that any new browser update has the potential to throw a kink in the works. I'm sure there's something new going on that Hubspot just has not figured out how to overcome, yet.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
SCore
メンバー

解決

Hi! I know this thread is a little older, but I wanted to post my fix on this because I just encountered this issue.

I have a macbook and an iphone, and I was having this same "Checking Browser" issue on both devices on Safari and Chrome. I cleared history/cache and restarted 3 times, no change. Just keeps like refreshing this "checking browser" screen. So i disconnected my phone from wifi and used the cellular network. This caused it to ask for my login credentials (which it pulled automatically when I click "log in" and don't have a choice to change from the home page). When I put in my credentials, it said that my password was wrong, which is strange, I haven't changed my logins since I started working in Hubspot 2 years ago. I changed my password, and now I can login fine from both devices. So I was essentially caught in an endless loop because it was rejecting my password, but not telling me that was the issue, and not giving me a chance to change it or "forgot password." Really strange, but okay.

Hope this helps someone else! Have a great day!

ASharples
参加者

解決

This worked - should mark as the solution! Thanks for posting !

0 いいね!
Crystal_Hopper
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

I found another thread of people having this issue that was not resolved: 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Account-Settings/Hubspot-for-Windows-stuck-quot-checking-your-brows...

Did you contact support and get any advice from them? I would suspect that any new browser update has the potential to throw a kink in the works. I'm sure there's something new going on that Hubspot just has not figured out how to overcome, yet.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
JinghangHU
メンバー

解決

Still not working on my side. Thanks for replying. I will contact support for advice.

0 いいね!