Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Hubspot login issue

New Contributor

Hello, 

I am actually writing on behalf of my co-worker's Hubspot's account. With his username/password, he can only log into one machine. He can't log into any other computer or machine.  Even if he signs out that one computer and trys to login into another computer, still an issue. 

This isn't a problem with any of our other accounts. Resetting password didn't work.  It seems to be a technical glitch.    

So any assistance will be greatly appreciated! 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @quantise Welcome to the community. Sign-ins shouldn't be affected by the use of different computers, but it can be affected by the use of different browsers, or in the case Chrome, the user that is signed in to the browser. 

Before we go down that route however, I want to verify your case here. When you say "sign in to a computer or machine" I'm assuming you mean sign in to a HubSpot account on a specific computer or machine.  

HubSpot accounts are all based on email addresses, so a user authorized for an account should be able to sign in regardless of locale. Can you clarify the steps your colleague took?  And also let me know which error messages appeared? Also, please clarify if you re refering to the HubSpot Marketing/Sales Hub or the Chrome extension. Screenshots would also be helpful.

With this information, I'll be happy to look further. 

Thank you,

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello Ed, 

Thanks for the response and welcome! 

Yes, referring to signing into different machines with same username and password. We are using hubspot for sales (free version) and yes, we used different browsers to try and sign in on different machines (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, firefox) and same issue. He can only log into one machine with that same username and password combo. On any other machine, it doesn't work (even if he signs out of that machine). 

My colleagues and I don't have that issue. We can log into our accounts on any machine without any issues. It just seems with his account, it's a technical glitch.   Also, the error message that pops up is below.

This doesn't look right.

You've entered an invalid username or password. For more detail on why this could be happening, please read this article.

So any help would be greatly appreciated it. 

Quantise

----------------------------------------------

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @quantise . I sent you a PM, please respond there. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello Ed, Thanks for the response. I was trying to find a way to respond via PM but am having issues? Is it because I am a free user, that I can't send PM? Just let me know. You can send me an email quantise@omnikal.com and will respond back via that way. Thanks. 

Quantise

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @quantise I sent you a PM to start the thread. (PMs are currently being worked on as part of hte community redesign).

Click on the envelope icon in the upper right to see the message I sent. 

Ed  

0 Upvotes