Account & Settings

Figas
Participant

Hubspot is very very slow

Hi

I dont know what's happening but in this last days Hubspot is becoming very slow doing everthing. Is there any problem? I have a good internet acess, good pc and everytuhing updateed

4 Replies 4
JLohse

I've had this issue for weeks now and keep chatting with the support about it. 

I always get the same answer: please try incognito... -> but it doesn't help.

It's becoming very frustrating. 

francis
Participant

Me too!

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Figas,

Thanks for reaching out.

One thing you can try is accessing your account in an incognito window and another browser. If the issue isn't present in incognito, then clearing your browser's cache & cookies (instructions here) to ensure that you are accessing the most recent version of your account may resolve the slowness you've been seeing.   

You can also try to disable some of your browser extensions to see if they are conflicting with HubSpot.

I hope this helps.

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Figas
Participant

Well I realy dont think that's the problem.

I haven't done anything on my computer only W10 updates.

I have Fortinet FW over a year installed so he is blocking incognito, for now...I need to speak with someone about that.

But Hubspot have always run well and in this past weeks his turning into very very slow..To create a contact I spend more then a minute.....Never ever happen..

And is complicated because now we are really evaluating CRM's sw for use and with this kind of speed HubSpot is realy in bad position....

0 Upvotes